There are many financial benefits to going solar:
- Solar energy is free. It will not go up in price and it won’t run out.
- Solar panels increase the value of your home.
- It reduces your reliance on traditional energy sources and reduces your exposure to utility price increases.
- The return on your investment is better than the stock market – 10% or higher with the current tax incentives and rebates available.
It can be yours for No Money Down and start saving you money right away.
There are many financing options for going solar with Exact Solar. We’ll help find the right one for you.
Solar Financing Options
Whether you finance your system using a home equity loan or through our Solar Loan Program, you’ll start saving money from Day One. Interest rates are remarkably low, the interest is generally tax deductible, and the monthly payments are fixed and usually lower than what you were paying your utility company already. Yes! Instead of paying your high (and ever growing) utility bill (and ending up with nothing), you’ll be paying off your own Solar Power Plant that generates clean energy using a free energy source and that will keep offsetting your electric bill long after your loan payments are done…no mining, drilling, transporting, or re-fueling required.
Solar Loan Program
We are always looking out for our customers by constantly searching and evaluating financing options to find the best opportunities. Our current partners include:
Sungage Financial — was created over a decade ago to improve upon the inadequate availability and quality of bank lending options for solar buyers.
Clean Energy Credit Union — was created to go beyond the typical green bank by creating a cooperative business model targeting larger goals including mitigating climate change.
If you don’t want to use a home equity loan, our Solar Loan Program is quick and easy:
- NO Money Down
- Interest rates as low as 1.99% !
- Lower Out-of-Pocket Expenses from Day One – Loan payment is less than your Average Monthly Electric Bill today! (in most cases)
- Own your own Solar Power Plant From Day One
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Rates depend on Credit Score
- Reduced or Eliminated Utility Bills – Use your own solar electricity first, buy less utility electricity overall, and sell back your excess to the utility company for full retail value
- Interest is Tax Deductible (consult your Tax accountant)